Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Two weeks 'til take off

...and I still haven't bought a plane ticket. One would imagine a bit more planning, eh? Nah! The thrill of a spontaneous adventure is much more exciting than having a plan! Mentally, I'm ready to go. Even though my bags aren't packed, I know what I'm bringing and what I'll leave at home. I've gone on so many extended vacations, it seems. I've been in and out of my parents house for 5 years now, ever since my freshman year in college. I've successfully moved approximately 15 times over that period. I suppose by now, I've discovered which things I can and can't live without, which makes it much easier to travel. Every time I move, I pack less and less. It's a good thing, for the pack rat inside of me. All I have left to do, is, well, buy the tickets.

No comments: