It's been years since I last went boot-scootin' around the ring to the twangy chords in country music. In high school, I used to make the celebrated trip to the Grizzly Rose on a Sunday night with my girls, but man, that was probably the last time I heard Shaina singing "Who's bed have your boots been under."My friend Karalynn had the fantastic idea to venture out on yet another school night, to scope out the cowboys and team up as wing-girl-team for a friend of hers. It didn't hurt that it was Ladies Night, either...free drinks!

If only I still remembered the country line dances I once knew...

But thank goodness for "hip-hop" hour!

Now, I've done a lot of crazy things in my life--I've driven across the vast plains of the Masai Mara, I've trekked through muddy Laotian jungles by elephant, but I'm pretty sure I have never ridden a mechanical bull...

And, there's no time like the present!
No comments:
Post a Comment