What I love about my job as a freelancer...is that new projects are always popping up!
One minute I'm schlepping gear
The next, I'm in hair and makeup!
It could be anything...and I mean anything...
From being in a reality TV show,
To filming with local musicans for MTV
Perhaps shooting a Nokia commercial with a cell phone,
Or riding rollercoasters with my mother
And even producing online video classes about quilting.
Sometimes I'm in front of the camera,
And sometimes I'm behind the camera.
Sometimes I do both--simultaneously!
Some projects are glamorous,
and others...not so.
But, no matter what, I'm always proud of my work.
And I really like the people I work with.
I love our monthly get togethers...
And the creative people who come.
And the new places we explore...even when that means kareoke.
I'm thankful for my cool network of travel video folks
Who do some really cool things!
I'm lucky I have friends who support me in whatever I do!
I like working in a creative environment,
hearing great stories,
capturing great moments,
playing with new gizmos...
Learning new things
and sharing what goes on behind the scenes!
It's a hard life
But somebody's got to do it!
TravelingJules, signing off.



















No comments:
Post a Comment