Monday, August 08, 2016

MINNEAPOLIS: City Bike Tour

Bikes, bikes, bikes!  Remember the freedom you had riding a bike as a kid?  Wind in your hair, excitement abound?  I have to say, when traveling, being behind a pair of handlebars is quite a fun way to see the sights.  You can see so much more than when you're on foot, but you also have time to take it all in--life just moves too fast by car!

I recently discovered that Minneapolis is a happening place!  The city is exploding with hip restaurants, cool breweries, plenty of outdoors activities, tons of bike trails.  It feels a lot like Denver, actually...with a few more lakes and a lot more mosquitos!  :P  Thanks to the W Minneapolis - The Foshay, I got to take a spin around downtown Minneapolis on two wheels!  See what we got up to, right here:

 

***SUBSCRIBE to TRAVELINGJULES on YOUTUBE*** http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TravelingJules

FEATURED ACTIVITIES
W Minneapolis Bike Program:
http://www.wminneapolishotel.com/hotel-amenities
W Minneapolis - The Foshay: http://www.wminneapolishotel.com
Le Meridian Chambers Bike Program - http://www.lemeridienchambers.com

Don't forget--
FOLLOW ALONG FOR MORE ADVENTURES WITH TRAVELINGJULES
+ Facebook: www.facebook.com/TravelingJules
+ Instagram: http://instagram.com/travelingjules/
+ Twitter: http://twitter.com/travelingjules
+ Website: http://www.travelingjules.com
+ Snapchat: http://snapchat.com/add/travelingjules

No comments: