Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's my B-DAY!

HELLO friends! Thanks for remembering my b-day! ;) I was so flattered to see so many b-day wishes on my wall yesterday (you facebook addicts)! You're the best!

Now, I have some news...For my birthday, I am going to buy myself, drumroll please: PLANE TICKETS!!! LOTS and LOTS of plane tickets...

That's right, my next adventure is standing just before me.

Where to this time, you ask? KOREA (again). But, my goal is to make it as far as AFRICA after that..possibly India too. Curiosity killed the cat, and dear friends, they do call me the kitty...I'm flying out May 23rd.

There is still much to do as far as planning is concerned, but here's a sneek peek at the itenerary thus far:
-A few nights in Cali visiting my buddy Conor; the man who enjoys squishing pennies on railroad tracks ;)
-Next stop: Japan, visiting my college friend "Ruge" in Mizunami, Gifu, whom is teaching English under the famous JET program.
-Then: Seoul, Korea, working like a dog (40 hours in the classroom over 6 days a week) and hopefully studing Korean language. Plus, countless lunches with last years Teachers of the Month and perhaps winning some more dancing contests at NB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeeeeeeeee! happy B Day, after all :) it's funny my N Day is the same say (in Hungary we celebrate name day too)

"Isten eltessen sokaig!" sometimes it continues like this: "Fuled erjen bokaig!"
which means Happy Birthday! Grow your ears to your heals!
don't ask why(?)